An Effective Sales Recruiting / Hiring Plan
Sales Hiring Mistake Calculator
Sales Professional Careers
Mindset of Sales Superstars and How to Hire Them
We Fix Sales Problems
Free Sales Recruiting Process Grader
Free Sample and Sales Candidate Assessments
IT Sales Professional Search Group
Sales Not Growing?
Want to Double or Triple Sales Growth?
Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis S.E.I.A
Free Sales Tools
5 Step Sales Process
Sales Development Problems We Solve
Free White Papers
Sales Development Applications
SDR vs Account Exec
Sales Case Study alligatortek – technology
Sales Case Study The Ankit – Distribution
Preferred Sales Technologies
BIO – Victor Arocho
BIO – Marlene Dawdy – Senior Associate
Victor Arocho Speaker Deck
Victor Arocho’s Calendar
5 Step Sales Process
Step 1 – Utilize sales specific sales evaluation tools that will provide you the
data for a great roadmap for your company, that is seeking to grow revenue.
Step 2 – An Analysis of the Sales Force is no easy task. Analyze the data based on the sale specific
Your analysis needs to answer five critical questions:
1. Can we be more effective?
2. How much more effective can we be?
3. What will it take to accomplish that?
4. How long will it take to accomplish that?
5. Are you missing Sales opportunities that are holding back your growth?
Step 3 – Video youtube chapter 1 of Miracle on Ice
1. Consistent Sourcing or Ad placement ($1,000 per month per position min)
2. Sales specific assessment to weed out non “A” Players
3. Hold Auditions for the 1st interview
4. 2nd Interview Sell the company and CEO needs to sell his Vision
5. Make offer.
For a Free One Hour Sales Hiring Consultation
Step 4 – Customized Blended Learning programs
1. Have a 90 day Ramp up plan
2. Monthly Sales training sessions including sales management
3. Online sales Curriculum with quizzes and usage reports
4. Role Playing
5. One on One session with sales managers
6. Sales progress report 8 to 9 months later (Checkpoint)
Step 5 – Manage what you measure and inspect what you expect.
Release the bottom 10% of your low performers annually.
Take the First Step!
Book an appointment with Victor Arocho
© 2017 Potential Sales Group